Make a secure online donation via our online secure PayPal portal.
Other Ways to Donate
- Cash/Check – as the most popular method of financial assistance, it offers you a wide choice of giving opportunities.
- Will/Bequest – the most popular method of deferred giving; a codicil added to your existing will benefits the Burn Prevention Network.
- Gift Annuity – guarantees income during youir lifetime while providing a future benefit to the Burn Prevention Network.
- Charitable Trusts – a method for you to establish an ultimate gift while earning income from a trust.
- Real Estate – your gifts of property or residence provide significant contributions.
- Stocks and Bonds – gifts of securities can result in benefits for you as well as the Burn Prevention Network.
- Life Insurance – your policy, naming the Burn Prevention Foundation as the irrevocable owner and beneficiary means the premium becomes a charitable donation.
- Tribute/Memorial Gifts – you can remember and honor someone special by making a commemorative gift.
- Endowments – gifts of funds or property donated as a source of income meet your charitable goals while providing life income benefits to you as well.
- Used Auto Donation Program – donate your used automobile and receive a tax deduction, while simultaneously making a contribution in support of programs that help prevent fire and burn injuries.
Call Vehicle Donation Hotline at 800-772-9277 and name Burn Prevention Network as beneficiary.
The Burn Prevention Network is a Non-Profit Charitable Corporation registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free 1-800-732-0999.