Stop, Drop, Roll, Cool, & Call
Students in grades 2 through 5.
Goals / Objectives:
- Students will demonstrate appropriate behavior to extinguish clothing fires.
- Students will learn proper first aid for burns.
- Students will understand what constitutes an emergency.
- Students will demonstrate calling 911.
- Students will understand how to prevent clothing fires.
30 to 45 minutes. Many extended activities are suggested that can enable teachers to develop a unit of learning that can be taught over several days. A pre and post test is included for outcomes measurement.
- Teacher's Guide
- Pre & Post Tests
- Evaluation Materials
Visit our TEACHER'S CORNER to download materials!